The members of the sales department are our direct interface to our customers and users.
Get your benefit out of this competence and let us advise you comprehensively. Together with your personal sales member you can visit our production facilities in Japan or meet with a Fuji user in Europe to exchange know-how and information.
Our sales staff will be happy to demonstrate the many practical and useful service offers, which we have developed especially for our customers.
FUJI Corporation was founded in 1959 and is the world’s leading SMT Machinery Equipment supplier, with headquarter and production facilities in Japan.
Active in research, development and sales of SMT equipment, industrial robots and machine tools, with subsidiaries and branch offices around the world.
- In 1991, Fuji Machine Europe was founded in Germany.
- With more than 300 customers in Europe, Fuji is the most successful supplier of SMT machines on the market.
- Fuji started the very successful product range with the CP and IP machines.
- In 2003, the sophisticated modular concept of NXT was brought to the market, the highest efficiency and productivity in a new dimension
- In 2012 Fuji launched the third generation of the proven NXT.
- In 2019 we launched our newly developed high-end series machines NXTR and NXT-R PM on the market.
- This machine combines the advantages of over 90,588 NXT modules sold with completely new functions and advanced technologies.
The successful development of Fuji machines is based on customer requirements.
Innovations are driven by high precision and cost efficiency.
Our highly qualified sales staff focuses on the requirements and needs of the customers.