Fuji customer service takes care of new installations, initial on-site training, emergency telephone support, technical service and equipment repair. Although we are headquartered in Kelsterbach, Germany, we also have several regional offices to ensure that an engineer is always available to respond to our customers’ needs.
- Technical support on site by our competent, factory trained service staff with many years of experience in the SMT business
- The helpdesk is mainly used to support hardware and software problems, but also for inquiries from customers from other service areas
- Device repair in case of problems with your placement head or other units
- Training is available for all our current machines and software systems. Individual courses can be arranged if one of our standard courses does not meet your requirements
- Supporting the customer process for practical tests, evaluations, user-defined debugging or NPI consulting
- In an ultra-modern demonstration centre there is an “intelligent factory”, in which includes all the major equipment we currently sell. At this environment, you can consider your existing system or others that are compare systems that have been installed with the latest equipment from FUJI. Demos with cycle time studies can be performed with your boards and parts if they have been delivered before.
- Utilization analysis services are available through the Fuji sales department. In order to ensure that you make the most out of your existing equipment, our experts will review your manufacturing processes and generate recommendations based on the product mix and the required throughput.